Viper 150 Mega Deal includes:
ROLL OF 0.8 MILD STEEL MIG WIRE
MIG WELDING GLOVES
UNIMIG VIPER 150 MIG/MMA
The VIPER MIG150 is a inverter-based portable MIG welding machine with added MMA function. The MIG function allows you to weld with both Gas Shielded and Gasless wire applications. Easy step-less adjustment of voltage and wire feed make for easy setting of welding parameters giving excellent welding results. Wire Inch gives easy feeding of the wire during set up without gas wastage and the Burn Back adjustment leaves the wire out ready for the next weld. MMA welding capability delivers easy electrode welding with high quality results, including cast Iron and stainless. Being 240v single phase gives great versatility. Ideal for DIY and home workshop. Designed and built to our specification. Certified to – AS/NZ60974-1
- IGBT inverter technology
- 10 Amp Plug
- VRD (Stick Mode Only)
- MIG/MAG with Gas and Gasless wire function– Soft Start– Adjustable Burn Back– Wire Inch
- MMA function (Stick electrode)– Hot start (improves electrode starting)– Arc Force (prevents electrode extinguishing)– Excellent arc stability with all electrodes
- Internal wire feeder up to 200mm Ø spool
- Euro style Mig torch connection
- Tolerant to variable power supply
- Step-less voltage and wire feed control
The Viper 150 DC MIG/MMA is an entry level MIG/MMA Welder for the DIY enthusiast, capable of running both gas shielded and gasless wires. The machine is a lightweight inverter with a smooth ARC characteristic and is fitted with a 10 AMP domestic plug as standard.
The Viper 150 is also an MMA (Stick) welding inverter capable of running electrodes up to 3.2mm diameter. Perferct for small jobs or repair work when access to gas cylinders isn’t available.
This affordable machine will have you welding in no time with easy set up and convenient control layout. The Viper MIG/MMA 150 is your go to DIY welding machine.
UNIMIG is pleased to offer a 1 year warranty on all Viper machine’s*.
UNIMIG offers warranty across Australia with four UNIMIG service centre’s in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane & Perth. We also have authorised service centres across Australia as well. Our focus is to assure the buyer is getting reliability, performance and peace of mind with a quality product.
UNIMIG also offers an additional 6 months warranty free of charge when you register your product online via the UNIMIG website.
*Please note warranty only applies to the power source only
The UNIMIG Viper 150 Inverter MIG/ MMA is packaged ready to weld and includes,
- 1 x Viper 150 Inverter MIG/ MMA Power Source
- 1 x SB15 3m Sure Grip MIG Torch
- 1 x 3 metre Arc Welding lead set including twist lock electrode holder & 300 Amp earth clamp
- 1 x UNI-MIG Twin Gauge Argon Regulator
- 1 x 2M Gas Hose Complete with fittings
- 1 x Instruction Manual
- Part NumberKUMJRVM150
- Primary Input Voltage240V 1 Phase
- Rated Input Power KVA5.75 KVA
- ieff AMPS10 Amps MIG
- Rated Output30A/15.5V - 150A/21.5V
- Welding Current Range MIG30 - 150 Amps
- Welding Current Range MMA10 - 130 Amps
- No Load Voltage17 - 52V
- Duty Cycle 40 Deg C - MMA15% @ 150Amps
- Protection ClassIP21S
- Insulation ClassF
- Dimensions (mm)485 x 205 x 320
- Weight (Kgs)13.5